[3830] ARRL Dig W0GJT SO1R-24 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mikegjco@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Dig W0GJT SO1R-24 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 18:58:24 +0000
                    ARRL Digital Contest - 2022

Call: W0GJT
Operator(s): W0GJT
Station: W0GJT

Class: SO1R-24 LP
QTH: Grand Junction, CO
Operating Time (hrs): 23:07

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   11
   20:  155
   15:  150
   10:   17
    6:    0
------------
Total:  333  Total Score = 4,282

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

The ARRL is to be commended for the very intelligent and thoughtful design for
the WW digital contest.  Please keep them coming with more FT Mode contests.
 Your efforts proved that there are a lot of FT operators around the world
looking for events.
With the N3FJP contest log my experience was 100 % positive and without a
glitch.  Even though propagation on almost everything but 20 and 15 meters
ranged from mediocre to nonexistent the duration was relatively busy throughout
my 23+ hours. I turned out the lights at about 3:30 local time only because
after 15 hours with minimal breaks was all I could do without sleep. After 4
hours sleep the bands 15 and 20 were going strong and 10m even woke for some
contacts before my time ran out.
Thanks for our local contest club, Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado, for
sanctioning our participation and a special shout out to Steve de K0GUZ for
spearheading the operation.  He did the homework and advance planning for myself
and others with unselfish hand holding and tech support that helped in setting
up our stations correctly with various software combinations for logging, etc.
73 de Mike