[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 20:16:22 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jun 8

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.82

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  22
   15:  16
   10:   1
------------
Total:  39  Mults = 31  Total Score = 1,209

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Checked the last 2 minutes on 7 MHz listening
to confirm that I missed there quite a lot,
but tonight it was a late start on 21 MHz due
to a phone call, and I spent a lot of time to
call some weak ones. Could not reach Marko
NT6Q, but happy to catch Dana K6NR later.

After mid-CWT on 14 MHz it was easier to catch
the USA, but sporadic E was blanketing some of
the usually high-scoring signals. Es was there
all day up to 50 MHz and also to the States.

Solar flux was slightly below B4-level. Nice
to work Carlos PY4XX, South America being a
rare continent in CWT.

While calling LP on 28 MHz it was great to
be surprised by the booming signal of Adam
SQ9S for the one and only QSO on 28 MHz.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops