[3830] KRC SST WA8ZNC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Tsommersnv@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST WA8ZNC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 21:10:41 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jun 10

Call: WA8ZNC
Operator(s): WA8ZNC
Station: WA8ZNC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wa
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  33     26
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  33     26  Total Score = 858

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Ok, first off I apologize for anyone who tried to work me during the first 20
minutes. Had my Hex Beam installed on the shop roof. Discovered that I must not
turn the shop lights on when working the radio.Very noisy and lousy condx. Once
last lights were turned off, bingo, antenna worked great and condx improved
immensely. Note to self, don’t do this again, leave the lights off. Anyway
during the last 40 minutes, it was a blast. Oh well, lesson learned. Tnx for the
QSOs everyone. 73, WA8ZNC