[3830] ARRL June VHF N4OGW Single Op-Analog HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rt_clay@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N4OGW Single Op-Analog HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 03:13:48 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: N4OGW
Operator(s): N4OGW
Station: N4OGW

Class: Single Op-Analog HP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 19

    6:  572   174
    2:   43    29
  222:
  432:    9     8
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  624   211  Total Score = 133,563

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Part-time operation- I had to qrt for a few hours at the peak of the 6m opening
on both days.

50 : 5 el yagi @ 70 ft, KW
144: 9 el yagi @ 105 ft, KW
432: 18 el yagi @ 100 ft, 100 w

6m was amazing! This was the first time I have operated this contest with an amp
on 6. It was great to work a bunch of European stations on 6 CW. Unfortunately I
was too close to the center of the 2m Es at the end to work anything. The new
analog-only class was interesting. Analog-only was fine on 6m most of the time
given the great conditions. But around here most activity on 2m and up was only
on FT8. Given that, I don't think I will do the analog-only class again- it just
got too boring when 6 was closed and everyone moved to 144.174. The only way to
get people on CW/SSB on 2m in this part of the country is to have an analog-only
contest.

73 Tor N4OGW