[3830] ARRL June VHF WB9TFH SO 3Band-Analog LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giljvan@netscape.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WB9TFH SO 3Band-Analog LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 04:39:53 +0000

  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  250   118  Total Score = 30,680

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

This was fun. My 2nd highest score.
Operated Analog only, no digital. Mostly running phone and S&P cw. Lots of
good
runs. I missed the first 5 hours on Saturday and operated
until 10:30pm cst when the band  went out.
Was up 7am cst Sunday for 1.5 hrs, bands dead here.
Was back on 12pm cst and 6m opened and making Q's to end of
contest. No DX. No local 2M or 432 activity to speak of,
very disappointed on those bands. We use to have a lot of 2m
and 432 activity, the bands were dead, where is everyone?
Picked up new grids, EN08 ND, and EM01 and  finally worked
KY for WAS. I need AK and HI  for 6m WAS.
Thanks for  all the SMC and BC'ers Q's and everyone else.
See you in July CQ vhf.