[3830] ARRL June VHF AC0RA Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF AC0RA Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 02:23:33 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: AC0RA
Operator(s): AC0RA K0DAS KC0SKM
Station: AC0RA

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: EN15
Operating Time (hrs): 32

    6: 1096   277
    2:   80    47
  222:   19    12
  432:   27    17
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1222   353  Total Score = 447,604

Club:

Comments:

This year I decided to take the portable gear to a semi rare grid for ffma
chasers. Didn't make too many changes from 2 years ago at KG5CCI qth but I did
have a different team. All and all pretty good contest. Highlight was working 2m
eskip to Florida. Only a couple EU and JA on 6m from here. 2m and up activity up
here pretty low. Much appreciate the Local rovers for the high band qs.

CU in CQWWVHF next month.

Wyatt
AC0RA