[3830] ARRL June VHF KG6CIH/R Unlimited Rover HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KG6CIH/R Unlimited Rover HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 01:28:44 +0000

  3.4:   12     4
  5.7:    9     2
  10G:    8     1
  24G:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  294    87  Total Score = 57,024

Club:

Comments:

Totals include two 122 GHz contacts and two light contacts, as well as six grids
activated.

This score is by far a personal best and also more than meets my initial rover
goal of 50k in a single contest.  Everything came together this time - route,
operating technique, other people being around, weather, no gear malfunctions,
etc.  It's great to see all the work I've put into optimizing the rover paying
off.  I'm very happy with how this contest worked out.

Things to work on next time include making better use of digital mode contacts
to increase 6m contacts as well as lining up contacts with big multi-op stations
like W2SZ and W3CCX head of time to increase mult totals.