[3830] CWopsT PY2ZZO(N5ZO) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT PY2ZZO(N5ZO) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 20:21:25 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jun 15

Call: PY2ZZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: PX2A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Brazil
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  25
   15:
   10:  15
------------
Total:  40  Mults = 40  Total Score = 1,600

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very difficult conditions to get through to anyone when on side of the beams.
Unfortunately I could not get on 15 meters which would have been best band from
here.  But completed my mission which was to participate in CWTs from all
continents, South America was the last one.  Thanks to Fernando, PY2LED for use
of his great station.  Tnx for Qs de Marko N5ZO