[3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 20:06:32 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jun 15

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.483

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  12
   15:  15
   10:
------------
Total:  27  Mults = 24  Total Score = 648

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Rats! 20 minutes into it and COM3 disapppears--no N1MM F-keying or WKUSB memory
buttons. Reboots of N1MM and the PC were no help. There's a COM8 port in Device
Manager, which I'm given to understand is internal to the K4D, but is apparently
useless for setting up N1MM and/or WKUSB keying. I figured out how to program up
a couple of the K4D memory buttons for MyCall and MyExchange enough to slowly
s&P a few more CWT QSOs before the bell rung at 20z. Thanks to all for the
QSOs.
And if anyone knows why Com3 would suddenly disappear for no apparent reason,
I'd like to hear it.
73,
dale, kg5u

xcvr: K4D, 100w
ant: AV-640 (20-10), 40m Inv vee @ 70ft, 80m Inv vee at 70ft
sw: N1MM+
keyer: WKUSB & Kent iambic paddles & N1MM+