[3830] ARRL June VHF K7VIT SO 3Band-All Modes LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gtwilson@k7vit.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K7VIT SO 3Band-All Modes LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 23:08:42 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  72     26  Total Score = 1,976

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

It was great to have some good propagation here is the Pacific Northwest for a
change during the contest.  There was a lot of digital activity.  When I checked
the CW and SSB frequencies, I didn't hear much of anything. So it may have been
slow, but there were stations to work especially during marginal conditions.
Thank you Dr. Joe, K1JT.

Thanks to all that answered my calls.
   73,   Jerry