[3830] ARRL June VHF KO4ECD SO 3Band-All Modes LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KO4ECD SO 3Band-All Modes LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 01:46:07 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  392   168  Total Score = 68,712

Club:

Comments:

Operated mountain top portable from my truck in WVA for the whole contest. was
wet and windy most of the time but still had a great time and happy with how my
portable station worked out. I spent to much time chasing grids on ft8 Saturday
should of been on the mic, feel like I missed a lot of action. did not make the
same mistake Sunday spent most of my time on the mic and had lots of fun on 6m.
enjoyed all the QSO's looking forward to September.