[3830] Reg 1 50 9A6KX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mirko.9a6kx@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Reg 1 50 9A6KX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 20:03:32 +0000
                    IARU Region 1 50 MHz Contest - 2022

Call: 9A6KX
Operator(s): 9A6KX
Station: 9A6KX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: jn65xe
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
   CW:   18
  SSB:  315
------------
Total:  333  Total Score = 329,843

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

First day was terrible, but sunday morning it was quite fun to do SpE / UK run.
In total 157 G/GM/GW & EI(2 only), low EA & Scandinavia/Baltic activity
as it seems or I didn't rotate antenna enough... Ton of 1st 9A from G-land and
001 + questions for LoTW confirmations gived me confidence for giving my best
efforts on sunday ...

Thanx to all OE/DL/F tropo qso's with low signals for patience.

GR8 scores from 5B4AIF & E7DX, congrats.
Tight run with Drago S59A but almost sure UBN will do in his favour. hi :)

yagi 6el yu7ef EF0606-1WL on 14m tower, no rotator (hand rotation with rope
only, walking outside the shack) + TS590

Special thx to 9A1UN for installing antenna 2 days before contest.

73 Mirko & CU July subregional 50mhz