[3830] All Asian CW KH6AQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, telegrapher9@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW KH6AQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 00:11:42 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KH6AQ
Operator(s): KH6AQ
Station: KH6AQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  166    67
   20:  397   119
   15:  240    78
   10:   23    20
-------------------
Total:  826   284  Total Score = 241,116

Club:

Comments:

First time in the All Asian and I finished with a smile on my face. Rob, NH6V,
alerted me that 10m opened in the last half hour and I ran a bunch of Qs/mults
until 2400Z to pump up the old score. Good thing I did my usual of making hay
while the sun shines by packing in the Qs on local Friday because Saturday was
slow going with less than ideal propagation. I was pleasantly surprised when 40m
yielded the best 1 hour rate of the whole 'test! Ages ranged from 11 to 91. I
put in some hours and mostly worked around my normal sleep hours.

FTdx-10 and AL-811 amp at 600W
Hexbeam at 35' and a 40m vertical