[3830] ARRL June VHF N1AV Single Op-All Modes HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N1AV Single Op-All Modes HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 04:30:57 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: N1AV
Operator(s): N1AV
Station: N1AV

Class: Single Op-All Modes HP
QTH: DM43
Operating Time (hrs): all

    6:  380   178
    2:   37    15
  222:   25     9
  432:   36    11
  903:   14     7
  1.2:   38    16
  2.3:   14     8
  3.4:    5     3
  5.7:    1     1
  10G:   16     8
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  813   256  Total Score = 208,128

Club: Arizona VHF Society

Comments:

Another June VHF contest in the books.  With only a few rovers braving the 115
degree heat my overall score was down.  Hats off to those that went out for
sticking it out and paying stupid money on gas to activate grids. Mega kudos.
Like others I had to ditch over half of my DX contacts (JA and EU)  as they
skipped TX1 and went right to TX2.. which is great on a normal weekday, but
doesn't work for the contest.  That was painful.
5 GHz still plaques me, but I think I finally have a solution, we shall see in
September.  More upgrades have already started where I see problems in and out
of the shack.  Congrats to the folks running 700+ 6m Qs in the contest.  Damn
impressive.   I beat my personal best by 45K from last year, so most of the
improvements paid off, I just know there is more opportunity.   On to September!