[3830] ARRL June VHF K6JO/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, levibikely@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K6JO/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 14:49:15 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  721   116  Total Score = 99,412

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest! Thanks to K6AM for the equipment loans! Big thanks to N6GP for
the help finding locations in the DM13, 14 04 and 04 with out those easy to get
to spots this score would be significantly smaller. On Sat I hit up DM13, 14 03
then 04. Sunday I hit DM13 from double Peak which payed off massively due to a
pretty big 6m opening. worked 2 or 3 EU stations and about 2/3rds of my mults
from there once the opening died I moved to DM12 and worked some rate on the
upper bands into LA/San Diego. I took a risk in the last few hours and drove to
Dm22 which did not pay off I believe I would be around 800 Qs if i did't do
that.

73 thanks for the Qs see you in July/Sept