[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 20:25:59 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jun 22

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   72
   15:   29
   10:
------------
Total:  101  Mults = 92  Total Score = 9,292

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Came home from the office early today to get some things done here with the help
of KU8E.  When Jeff was leaving, I realized it was time for the 1900Z CWT
session.  Missed the first five minutes before had computer and rig set up.
Started on 20 and wsn't doing very well there, when I remembered that 15M might
be open and I seldom get to operate CWT on that band unless I am on vacation in
the Caribbean.  So I went to 15 pretty late and worked that band out.  Lots of
good signals from all over North America plus two SMs and one EA.  Went back to
20 when 15 went dry and had pretty good conditions to most of North America plus
SM, OK, DL in Europe and KH6AQ in Hawaii. Thanks for al QSOs.  Hope to work many
of you on Field Day this weekend,  KU8E and I will be CW ops at W4CVY.  73,
John, K4BAI.