[3830] King of Spain SSB ON6NL SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, anton6nl@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] King of Spain SSB ON6NL SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 15:52:14 +0000
                    His Maj. King of Spain Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    0     0
   80:    5     5
   40:   35    23
   20:  119    55
   15:   69    40
   10:   46    28
-------------------
Total:  274   151  Total Score = 86,372

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

QRP and SSB are not a good combination for me but enjoyed the contest.
Many station really did a big effort to copy my signal. Great activity from EA;
more than half o the QSOs made were with EA! Very hard to get out on 80 and 40
Saturday evening. Very nice opening on Sunday morning on 10 and 15. No JA or USA
heard but DXing that is not that important for this contest.
Always nice to work into Spain as my family tree goes back to 10th century
Navarra!
Rig: IC7610 at 5 Watt
Ant: KT34a and dipoles on 20 meters up