[3830] ARRL FD NQ2W 1D QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD NQ2W 1D QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 21:49:29 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  388     0       0  Total Score = 1,552

Club:

Comments:

Ten-Tec Jupiter at 5W. 2-element mini-beam at 25ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m
dipole at 50ft. Used SD by EI5DI for logging - computer and radio not yet
interfaced.

I started out with the intention of working the entire Field Day on battery
power/QRP - 1E ENY. At about 0330UTC I noticed my battery was shot...I didn't
want to stop operating as I was enjoying the event very much...I switched over
to commercial power. I continued to send 1E ENY but I entered as a 1D
station...I hope this is okay.

This was my first Field Day since 2015...it's great to be back. I really enjoyed
my time in front of the radio. Propagation seemed to be pretty good here and
QSOs were made on 10, 15, 20, 40, and 80 meters. Thank you for hearing my QRP
station and getting me in the log. Thanks to the ARRL for organizing a great
event!

I'm looking forward to next year when I hope to have a better battery system in
place! 73, Will, NQ2W