[3830] ARRL FD KE0TT 1B QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD KE0TT 1B QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 23:08:40 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  432     0       0  Total Score = 4,420

Club:

Comments:

Elecraft K3/10 at 5 watts. Three wire antennas:  90' dipole up 40', a 31'
vertical dipole, and a 10M/15M quadrant antenna up 26'. Quadrant was useful on
10 and 15M, vertical was not productive, and the 90' dipole was effective on 80,
40, and 20M. Signals were generally weak with nearly constant QSB, and didn't
reach the goal for QSO's this year, so am wondering how the bands were for
others. Nevertheless, I always enjoy Field Day and look forward to next year
already! Thanks for your copy of my QRP and for your patience. C U next time,
73, Dan  ke0tt