[3830] ARRL FD N4LT 3A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tlbryant02@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD N4LT 3A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 21:56:15 +0000
                    ARRL Field Day - 2022

Call: N4LT
Operator(s): W4NZ K4VIG K3JWI W4XK KE4CMA WB4ZBI KB4RTM KX4BE KE0L
Station: N4LT

Class: 3A LP
QTH: Tennessee
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:  209            102
   40:  326    293     195
   20:  221    179     137
   15:  205     27      14
   10:   10              2
    6:
    2:           1
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  971    500     450  Total Score = 6,684

Club: Tennessee Valley DX Association

Comments:

Our Tennessee Valley DX Association (Chattanooga area) was honored to activate
our new club call sign, N4LT, in memory of one of our founding member, Dick
Wilson N4LT, who became a Silent Key this past February. He was a long-time
participant and avid supporter of Field Day and we're sure he would be proud of
our effort in this year's event.  Thanks to all of you who stopped by to give us
a QSO.

73 from the TVDXA team:
W4NZ, K4VIG, K3JWI, W4XK, KE4CMA, WB4ZBI, KB4RTM, KX4BE and KE0L