[3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 20:34:42 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jun 29

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:40

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   3
   20:   4
   15:  16
   10:
------------
Total:  23  Mults = 23  Total Score = 529

Club:

Comments:

Proof of concept !!! QRP at 4.9w into a Butternut in my back yard garnered 23 Qs
in 40 minutes on 40, 20 and 15, mostly running but with a few S&Ps.
According to QRZ, EA1X is 4790.7 miles from my antenna, and he heard me first
time, so even DX prop is good. The bands are alive with the sound of music !!
Tried 10m but no one answered even though I was spotted at 30 dB. Where were
YOU? Even K5PI was pretty loud, but he was running Big Power into monobanders at
N3BB's QTH.