[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 03:08:38 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 1

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   6      5
   40:  12      8
   20:   4      3
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  23     17  Total Score = 391

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I was hopeful after working DanWA just before the start on 15, but didn't make
but one Q on that band with N6ZFO who was loud!  Felt weak on 20, too, while
listening to high numbers from all over.  Had no Qs until 0236Z, and things
didn't really improve until I went to 40.  I decided to crank up the CW speed
knob tonight to 44 WPM so that the high rate stations didn't have to wait for
me!  I was able to run 100 watts on all bands 40 and up, but had to go to 10
watts on 80 to prevent RFI to logging computer.

Many thanks for the Qs and it is always fun even when I'm not heard!

73,
MikeNH