[3830] RAC Day K7RL Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day K7RL Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 00:21:29 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2022

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 7
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:    0      0       0         0
   80:   18      0       4         0
   40:   71     65       8         9
   20:  150    209       8        10
   15:  133    143      11        10
   10:   17      2       4         2
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:    0      0       0
Total:  389    417      35        31  Total Score = 310,200

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Always a fun contest. Really enjoy working all of the provinces, especially
those rarer ones that elude me in so many other contests.

Started about 3 hours late and worked until 10:00 PM local, which means I didn't
spend much time on the low bands. Overall, band conditions seemed good with many
loud signals from our friends up north.

Nice to see 10m open just enough to squeeze out some Qs and provinces. NA8V and
VA2WA were beacons.

Happy Canada Day and Happy Independence Day to all!

73, Mitch, K7RL