[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2022 20:34:23 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jul 6

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   93
   15:    8
   10:
------------
Total:  101  Mults = 99  Total Score = 9,999

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were much better this week. 20 meters was reasonably good and there
were some nice strong signals on 15 as well. Spent the first 40 minutes or so
doing S&P, with the usual slow start due to getting beat out for most calls
at the beginning. With 20 minutes to go, managed to get a pretty good run going
that lasted until the end of the session and let me break the 100 QSO barrier by
the skin of my teeth. Many of the callers were very weak, but they were readable
enough to get them into the log. Hope conditions hold up for next week's
running.

73...
Randy, W8FN