[3830] CWopsT KU8E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KU8E Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 04:18:15 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Jul 7

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   52
   20:   59
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  111  Mults = 95  Total Score = 10,545

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, Acom 1000 and wires

Got on to test some wire antennas I put back up in the trees that used to be
supported by the top of a 80 foot oak tree that fell in my woods back at the
beginning of June. Miss having that antenna support since it was the highest
tree in my woods. They're not as high in the trees as they were when supported
by the oak tree (maybe 60 feet now) but high enough that they seem to work OK.

Normally I don't get on that much for CWT's because I never do very good. I'm
always amazed by some people who claim LP but are loud (even on backscatter),
have big scores and can't hear me. I guess I just have crummy antennas. Plus the
same people have the high scores all the time. I find the CWT's are a waste of
time for me. I seem to stuck at 110-120 QSO's every time I do get on so I'm not
too motivated to get on every week. CU in IARU this weekend. I will be CW only
but probably not FT.

Jeff