[3830] IARU W8FN SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] IARU W8FN SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 03:26:34 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 5:15

  160:
   80:
   40:  114            15      23
   20:  189            19      19
   15:   54            11      15
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This one wasn't really too much fun until the sun went down. Lots of signals on
15 and 20 all day, but couldn't get through to most of the EU guys with my low
dipoles. Back on at 0100Z and 20 and 40 were loaded with signals. The EU
stations were very strong on 20 and could actually hear me. There were still a
good many on 15, but all seemed to be those I had worked during daylight hours.
40 meters was completely new territory and I was able to maintain a solid 100+
hourly rate doing S&P. Hope to have decent antennas for next year. It should
be more fun.

73...
Randy, W8FN