[3830] IARU AI6O SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU AI6O SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:44:39 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: AI6O
Operator(s): AI6O
Station: AI6O

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:    1     0       1       0
   40:   11     0       5       1
   20:   66     0      10       9
   15:   12     0       2       1
   10:    1     0       0       1
-------------------------------------
Total:   91     0      18      12  Total Score = 6,870

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Well, that was interesting! Went with family to our lake house and took a
IC7100, Bencher key, and laptop.  Put N!MM+ on laptop, but no connection to
radio and no internet to the outdoor shed I worked from.  Had an old 80/40 fan
dipole from a couple years back which is up about 12 feet. No tuner for the
7100, so needless to say the swr was not quite low enough, for sure!  Anyway, I
would get on the air in between clearing two fallen trees on our acre of land,
repairing the walkway to the boat dock, and clearing leaves from last year with
the backpack blower for 3 hours, man the burn pile, help the son-in-law at his
house 500 feet away, and still spend some time with the family.  The worst part
about it all, I'm sure, is my CW sending.  I've got to do more key work and not
depend on macros so much. But I was able to get on the air.  Have lots of
improvements scheduled for operating at the lake (very little DX for mults) and
for improving my fist.  Thanks for the QSOs and for your patience.  73

Ed AI6O