[3830] IARU N6TR SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tree@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N6TR SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 14:24:31 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: N6TR
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 17
OpMode: SO2R

  160:     0    0       0       0
   80:    13    0       4       2
   40:   246    0      23      21
   20:   515    0      31      31
   15:   309    0      31      27
   10:    28    0       6       2
-------------------------------------
Total:  1111    0      91      87  Total Score = 690,106

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I can't remember a time I never made at least one QSO on 160 meters in this
contest.  When you call N5RZ on 80 meter and he needs to hear my call twice, you
know things are bad on the low bands.

Finally had enough of the noise and went to bed with about 5 hours left.
However, at that time, both 20 and 15 were open to Europe.  Best conditions were
at the start on 40 and after the sun set.  Despite the noise - I had pretty good
results with the HQ stations in Europe on 40M.  This QTH and 4L OWA really
working well there.

Thanks for all of the QSOs!

80M - delta loop E/W
40M - 4L OWA
20M - 5L + 3L + 2L
15M - 5L + 2L
10M - 2L East

K4+KPA1500 mostly and a little K3+KPA1500 SO2R - not much really
TRLog in linux
SO2R Mini keyer (which worked perfectly with my own firmware)