[3830] IARU WQ5L SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU WQ5L SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 15:55:36 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    1                     1
   80:   17             4       2
   40:  113             8      24
   20:  351            17      26
   15:  106            18      24
   10:   10             4       4
-------------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Operated 2000Z-0530Z with a supper break in the middle.

3.1 Pts/Q, pretty good for me in the SW corner of zone 8. Very little short skip
here and the DX paths were hot hot. Summer night propagation with sunspots is
the best! Some HQ stations in EU were still loud on 15 meters at local
midnight.

Great ears at TM0HQ to hear me on 80 thru the very high absorption. And at
W1AW/3 on 160.  73 -- Ray WQ5L