[3830] IARU WI9WI SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhfitzpa@wisc.edu
Subject: [3830] IARU WI9WI SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 17:33:47 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: Winter, WI
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:   20     0       3       1
   40:  136     0      17      21
   20:  635     0      27      35
   15:  185     0      25      29
   10:   11     0       6       4
-------------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

My goals for this one were to make 1000 Qs and beat last years score. I came up
short on both. Had I stayed up an extra 15 minutes before going to bed I would
have made the 1000. I couldn't quite catch up during the hour I operated Sunday
morning. I also operated an hour less than last year scotching my other goal.
Them's the breaks.

Twenty was open to somewhere all 24 hours. Nice.

Gear: K3, KPA1500
C-19 at 50 ft
Homebrew 4 square on 40
Dipole on 80