[3830] IARU ON4EZJ SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on4ezj@os5k.be
Subject: [3830] IARU ON4EZJ SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 07:34:54 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: ON4EZJ
Operator(s): ON4EZJ
Station: ON4EZJ

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Kelmis
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:
   40:   10     26      2      16
   20:   16     29      4       9
   15:    3     16      2      10
   10:    8     15      6       5
-------------------------------------
Total:   37     86     14      40  Total Score = 18,144

Club:

Comments:

My station TRX died on Thursday, so I had to set up my mobile station
in my shack and take new habits. I didn't expect much but it worked
out pretty well in the end.
The combination with chasing for 2022WRTC award was great fun.
Everyone on air seemed a bit more relax than other years. I really
enjoyed the contest and am looking forward for next year with the
WRTC stations on air.