[3830] IARU N8PW SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8pw@neo.rr.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N8PW SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 18:48:55 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: N8PW
Operator(s): N8PW
Station: N8PW

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: OHIO
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    1
   80:   52
   40:  306
   20:  384
   15:  223
   10:   15
-------------------------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I have been away from serious contesting for a while. Lost productivity at the
start of the test because 1.)software issues 2.) I am not so swift in the
morning.
Had a fun time with plenty of stations to work. Band conditions were fine with
the exception of 10 Meters and summer on the low bands.  If your call starts
with a K and I went back to an A, it's because of a delay of the AMP switching
back to receive. I have to work on that! This is a great SO2R contest, can't
wait on my new K4, to rewire the station for auto band pass filters. Thanks to
all !
Equipment: K3 / 2K-FA Amp / Force 12 D4 / Sloping Vertical for 80 & 160