[3830] IARU DM5W(@DL0AO) WRTC Practice LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, DL2HBX@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU DM5W(@DL0AO) WRTC Practice LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 20:50:57 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: DM5W
Operator(s): DL9EE
Station: DL0AO

Class: WRTC Practice LP
QTH: JN59WK
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:     0     0      0        0
   80:   101    22     29       25
   40:   299    37     41       28
   20:   879   181     64       39
   15:   565   124     69       44
   10:   144    39     47       31
-------------------------------------
Total:  1988   403    250      167  Total Score = 3,406,890

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Zones=DXCC (WRTC-specific rules)

Team AF3 (ZR2A/DM5EE and DL9EE) operated from DL0AO in southern Germany, some
550km north of Bologna. Conditions were quite good but we ony had few runs of
short durations. Lot of S&P and empty CQing, things will certainly be
different in Bologna next year.

The equipment worked for the most part but we had moderate interstation
interference from 20m to 10m and log synchronisation issues between the
computers running DXlog. Playing by the (anticipated) WRTC rules meant low
power, no cluster, no SCP, no sub-receiver use, no 160m but we had the luxury of
separate monoband antennas. Monitoring the online scores added to the excitement
and motivation - would be great to have something similar at WRTC.

We are grateful to the team at DL0AO for hosting us.

2xFTdx-101D, DXlog

Antennas:
80m: 35m vertical (TX and RX)
40m: 2ele@18m