[3830] IARU HG6N M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha6nd@starjan.hu
Subject: [3830] IARU HG6N M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 07:52:38 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: HG6N
Operator(s): HA6AA HA6DX HA6ND HA6NY HA6ON HA8LNN K1SST
Station: HG6N

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Karancs
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    53     0      5       22
   80:   102     0      8       26
   40:   311    45     25       37
   20:   779   457     43       53
   15:   516   277     47       51
   10:   199    29     24       35
-------------------------------------
Total:  1960   808    152      224  Total Score = 3,388,136

Club:

Comments:

It’s over again…
Preparation of the station  went smoothly, including the 40m bandwidth-switching
of our new, Antenna Depot 3446.
The first hour was very disappointing. Probably it was a tactical mistake to
start on 20 but soon we went to 15 and we finished on 10, finally we made only
150 contacts with 2 inband stations.
Around 15:45 we realized that 15m is opened so our rate went up to 164 reaching
the highest rate of the entire contest.
In general, the activity was not bad.
Probably we missed a lot spending too much time on CW but we are not big fun of
SSB… :-)!
The 10 minutes rule, even in case of CW/SSB is still frustrating – meanless, I
should say – and same in case of the multipliers. These particular rules
should be reconsidered to make it possible for more operators activity at a
time, especially beginners and/or youngsters at a multiplier chasing position.
Thanks for all who called us and looking forward to work you during one of the
next coming contest! 73 & DX! The HG6N Team.