[3830] CQWW VHF KO9A SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimkb3aft@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF KO9A SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 21:25:00 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2022

Call: KO9A
Operator(s): KO9A
Station: KO9A

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: EN52xc
Operating Time (hrs): 21
OpMode: SO2R

    6:  174    76
    2:   58    29
-------------------
Total:  232   105  Total Score = 30,450

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Thanks to everyone who pulled me out of the noise & muck!

First 5-6 hours started off pretty good with decent 1xEs on 6 to the east and
southeast + enhanced 2m in most directions.  Most memorable QSOs of the contest
were on 2m where multiple long shots over 350mi were completed the first day.

6m wasn't horrible, but was certainly the worst I've seen for CQ VHF over the
past 4-5 years here.  Never got a good opening west and the majority of Sunday
was a scatter-fest, which is mostly useless when running QRP.

73

Jim KO9A