[3830] CQWW VHF N2SLO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF N2SLO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 21:31:46 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2022

Call: N2SLO
Operator(s): N2SLO
Station: N2SLO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  47     28
    2:  17      6
-------------------
Total:  64     34  Total Score = 2,754

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Poor contest. I was able to use a 4 element quad up on the vent pipe roof for
2M, and my loop for six also on the vent pipe. No amp for 2M, but had the Acom
1000 going around 400-600 watts for six. Conditions reasonable Saturday, poor
Sunday. Almost all my contacts for FT8. Only SSB contacts were on 2M Sunday AM
with the 144.205 crowd. Another boring FT8 contest. I looked at some prior
scores-- I had back in 2019 over 250 QSO's. Activity is way down. Not sure if
its due to Ft8, vacations or lack of interest. Glad to participate.