[3830] CQWW VHF N3MK SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF N3MK SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 22:14:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2022

Call: N3MK
Operator(s): N3MK
Station: N3MK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FM27
Operating Time (hrs): 18

    6:  234   103
    2:   74    30
-------------------
Total:  308   133  Total Score = 50,806

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were pretty good on Saturday but never seemed to recover on Sunday
after the Saturday evening storms. I managed 25 CW contacts which these days
seems pretty good. The CW and SSB contacts certainly helped break up the
monotony of the FT8 mouse clicks. Now if only we could convince people to use
FT4. FT4 would really help step up the pace. Each 15 second turnover on FT8
starts to feel like an eternity.