[3830] CQWW VHF WA2FGK(K2LNS) SOSB/6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF WA2FGK(K2LNS) SOSB/6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 23:27:47 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2022

Call: WA2FGK
Operator(s): K2LNS
Station: WA2FGK

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: FN21
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  297   102
    2:
-------------------
Total:  297   102  Total Score = 30,294

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

This will be the last contest that the call WA2FGK will be used in. For over 60
years, I have had a blast doing VHF tests. Thank you to all my friends who
contributed ten's of thousands of contacts. Four towers have been taken down
with three more to go. My new QTH will be in the valley and operational on 80-10
meters. When I get situated after the move, I plan on doing some portable
operating with low power. Right now I have everything ready to go for 50-1296.
Conditions were very spotty this weekend, I missed about 4 hours around supper
time Saturday so might have been able to do a bit better. Again my friends =
Thank you and stay safe