[3830] CQWW VHF K9KLD SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, qrz@k9kld.org
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF K9KLD SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 12:24:58 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2022

Call: K9KLD
Operator(s): K9KLD
Station: K9KLD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EM58
Operating Time (hrs): 22

    6:  220   111
    2:   62    39
-------------------
Total:  282   150  Total Score = 51,600

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This contest had its ups and downs like most. I was able to put together some
phone runs on 6 to the east and south east on Saturday, and to the west / south
west on Sunday. Band conditions were definitely erratic. I was surprised at the
lack of 2m phone operators. There were quite a few in the June contest, but for
some reason they were not around for this one, so 2m was mostly FT8. The log
ended up with a decent mix of phone and digital so I am happy with that. At the
end of the day, I was able to improve on my score from last year which is my
usual goal, so with that lens, this was a successful contest for me.

Jeff
K9KLD