[3830] CQWW VHF K1KA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K1KA@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF K1KA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 16:22:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2022

Call: K1KA
Operator(s): K1KA
Station: K1KA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 12:38

    6:  132    67
    2:   40    19
-------------------
Total:  172    86  Total Score = 17,974

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Not a great Contest for me. The 6M Sporadic E was definitely sporadic, with only
an occasional 500 mile + QSO going into the log. Two meters was fairly good,
probably because the lack of interesting things on 6 gave me more time on 2.
Still tropo seemed to be good. Beacons were coming through well. My 19 grids on
2 was a good total for me, but I did not see some of the usually easy ones
nearby. FN53, FN54, FN55. I really tried to spend more time on SSB and CW,
checking often but did not hear the activity.

Thanks all for the QSOs.

73 Dave K1KA

6M: K3S, KPA1500, 5el at 75 ft.
2m: K3S, DEMI, W6PQL Amp. 4x6 array at 85 ft.