[3830] CQWW VHF N2JMH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF N2JMH SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 14:03:18 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2022

Call: N2JMH
Operator(s): N2JMH
Station: N2JMH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FN12bw
Operating Time (hrs): 13
OpMode: SO2R

    6:  144    84
    2:   75    38
-------------------
Total:  219   122  Total Score = 35,868

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

I was unsure how much time I would be able to commit to the contest so I really
didn’t set any expectations and just kind of played as I could. Waited for the
great opening that has been happening daily and as others have said it just
never came. Turned into a digital grind on Sunday but I expected as much.

I still enjoy this 2 band contest, especially ending at 5pm on Sunday to allow
for a regular day on Monday. Thanks for the sponsors for continuing and many
thanks to all that got on. Hope to work you all in August and September.

73 Jim n2jmh