[3830] CQWW VHF NR7T SOSB/6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ricefam198@msn.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF NR7T SOSB/6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 03:45:30 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2022

Call: NR7T
Operator(s): NR7T
Station: NR7T

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: DM38
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  120    78
    2:
-------------------
Total:  120    78  Total Score = 9,360

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

About half way into the contest I could smell something burning but could not
pin point where it was coming from.  Not long after a puff of smoke came out of
the little solid state amps top vent grille.  Operating at 10,100 feet above sea
level has its challenges, 1st is the WX especially operating from a tent, 2nd is
the derating of the generator that could be partly to blame for the Amplifier
failure due to low voltage lag even though I keep the Honda EU-2000i on Non-Eco
mode.

Saturday was slow and mostly digital.  Sunday had enough E propagation for
Analog contacts even although I could not seem to get any double hop into the
New England states. Thanks for the QSO's, Jon NR7T