[3830] ICWC MST VE3NRT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST VE3NRT LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 14:06:08 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Jul 25

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  43
   20:  12
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  55  Mults = 51  Total Score = 2,805

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Best of times and worst of times. At first it seemed slow running on 40, then it
picked up and I was well ahead of 1 QSO/min. Then it slowed down so I S&P'd
through 40 and went to 20. 20 was very slow. I waited for it to pick up and it
didn't. For the last 10 minutes I went back to 40 and got 9 more, vs. 12 for 25
minutes on 20. Longest dry spell was 7 minutes which might be a record, at least
in 2022.

Sometime we need to scratch & claw. All good fun in the end despite the ups
and downs. 20 will be better this afternoon for sure, and hopefully we'll get
some goo 15 metre action.

Thanks as always for the calls. Nice to work Amanda, Tony and Howard from LICW
(and more I'm sure that I didn't recognize but hopefully will get to know in
future).

73,
Chris