[3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 14:05:01 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jul 27

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  69
   20:  27
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  96  Mults = 87  Total Score = 8,352

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Oh, where did the time go? I spent too much time S&Ping when I shoulda been
CQ'ing. And, maybe I shoulda stayed on 40. But, I figured at44 minutes and 69
Q's, 40 was about used up and moved to 20. I just didn't take the opportunity in
empty spaces to call CQ and get some real rate going. Ah well. There's always
the next CWT.
Many thanks for the QSOs. It was, as usual, great fun.
Now off to Walgreen's to get another booster shot.
73,
dale, kg5u

xcvr: K4D, 100w
ant: AV-640 (20-10), 40m Inv vee @ 70ft, 80m Inv vee at 70ft
sw: N1MM+
keyer: WKUSB & Kent iambic paddles & N1MM+