[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint W6DMW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint W6DMW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 02:19:01 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Jul 29

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW
Station: W6DMW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:   6      5
   20:   4      4
   15:   2      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  12     10  Total Score = 120

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

It's been a while.  That was fun.  I had put up the Titan DX again and was
really wondering how it was going to do.  It being vertical and all, at 100
watts means not much power goes in the direction of desired Qs.

It was fine.  It's been great lately.  No 80, no 10.  Took a minute to get my
bearings since I had just finished work.  Such is life.

73!

Flex 6400
N1MM with multiple decoders (which my computer loves)
Titan DX Antenna.