[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 14:17:56 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Aug 3

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  137
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  137  Mults = 137  Total Score = 18,769

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This session got off to a bad start when I sat down to operate and discovered
some sort of software puke had scrambled my N1MM+ ini and database files. Lost a
few minutes just before the start restoring the files from backups and just
barely managed to get going at the bell. Fortunately, I was able to find a hole
and start running. The first few minutes the rate was terrible, and it looked
like a disaster. But the rate soon picked up and was quite nice up until about
45 minutes in. Spent the last 10 minutes or so doing S&P and managed to
salvage a semi-decent score. 40 meters was not so good. As in the MST, many of
the stations worked were right at the noise level and a few could only be copied
on the beverage on the Diversity channel. Never did get to 20 meters, but the
pan display on the other radio didn't show too many good signals. Hope
conditions are better on 20 for the 1900Z session. See you then.

73...
Randy, W8FN