[3830] NAQP CW N9TTK Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N9TTK Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 05:08:36 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N9TTK
Operator(s): N9TTK
Station: N9TTK

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   73    25
   80:  195    41
   40:  221    52
   20:  216    50
   15:   83    22
   10:   36    13
-------------------
Total:  824   203  Total Score = 167,272

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team Viper

Comments:

Wow that was fun, this was my first NAQP CW, it was a lot of fun. Equipment
worked great and I got more comfortable with SO2R during this contest. I took 2
31min breaks and the last remaining hour off. Very happy with my score, I was
shooting for 400-500 contacts. Still having issues with people copying N9TK
instead of N9TTK, I expect there to be logging errors due to this.

FTDX101d
FTDX10
c31xr
40m dipole
80m dipole
hustler 6btv vertical
Pennant RX antenna pointed west for 80 and 160