[3830] NAQP CW N4XL Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knason00@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N4XL Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 05:15:01 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   61    27
   80:   85    39
   40:  189    57
   20:  206    57
   15:  128    33
   10:   68    25
-------------------
Total:  737   238  Total Score = 175,406

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Mimosa

Comments:

Great to work with the Deep Dixie Contest Group this time. One of my better
NAQP's. Lots of familiar calls from everywhere.

Surprised to see 10 open to the west about 2100. Low bands had some QRN, but not
as bad as in the past. But the noise made it hard to copy 6's and 7's on 80, and
forget 160 to that part of the country.

Enjoyed battling it out with Bill N4IQ on the Contest Online Scoreboard. We
swapped places a lot. We ended up on the same station with 20 seconds left on
our time clocks and he beat me out. Thought about fighting him to the bitter
end, but if I did that neither of us would have made the contact.

Kevan N4XL