[3830] NAQP CW KH6LC M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6lc@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KH6LC M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 06:55:08 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC NH6V N6KB AH6KO KH6AQ
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0     0
   80:   13     4
   40:  218    49
   20:  377    56
   15:  520    57
   10:  151    40
-------------------
Total: 1279   206  Total Score = 263,474

Club:

Team:

Comments:

We signed Don, honoring our good friend Don Amyx N6DA, who operated with us for
many years.  The five of us really enjoyed getting together again after the long

covid break.  As you can imagine, the lowbands are a challenge out here with 100
watts.  Thank you for your contacts and patience.

                   73 & Aloha from this all Big Island crew,
           lloyd KH6LC, Roby NH6V, Ken N6KB, Stan AH6KO, Dave KH6AQ