[3830] NAQP CW N6HI Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6hi.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6HI Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 07:28:36 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:
   40:   15     2
   20:   65    25
   15:   17     7
   10:    8     7
-------------------
Total:  105    41  Total Score = 4,305

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Ran QRP, ONE HALF WATT to a 20-Foot End-Fed Wire,
tossed into a tree right outside the shack window.
I started on 15 meters, which provided quite a few good
QSOs and Mults to start, but fizzled for me soon.
I checked 20m, didn't like it, tried 10 meters, which had
some very strong signals, providing some good contacts,
but it seemed like most had not noticed the 10m opening?
10m kept me busy for a bit, then I decided it was break time
for a few hours to enjoy some other activities and eat!
I returned to the contest later, and found 20 meters in
great shape. I stayed there until the last couple of hours,
then switched to 40 meters, a challenging band for me!
For me, this "Summer NAQP" CW was exciting. I even set
a new record for myself for number of 1/2W NAQP QSOs.
So now I will have a new "record" to beat next NAQP. :-)
There's no contest like a CW contest! What a blast!
Thanks to all for your patience and the QSOs.
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS! -73- John N6HI